Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 at Harbin Institute of Technology – Application Deadline Approaching
Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), a prestigious institution founded in 1920, is now accepting applications for the fully funded Chinese Government Scholarship 2023. With a deadline of February 18, 2023, international students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this unique opportunity.
About Harbin Institute of Technology
Harbin Institute of Technology is a multi-disciplinary university located in Harbin, China. With over 55,000 students and 4,000 full-time academic staff, HIT offers 107 undergraduate, 41 master’s, and 30 doctoral degree programs. The university has three campuses located in Harbin, Weihai, and Shenzhen, forming a pattern of “One University, Three Campuses.” HIT’s focus on science, engineering, and research, as well as programs in management, liberal arts, economy, and law, make it a world-class institution with a broad range of educational opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria To be eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Be in good physical and mental health
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 when applying for a master’s degree program
- Meet the minimum academic, language, and other relevant qualifications set by HIT
Application Procedure The application process for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 is detailed and requires a number of specific documents. To ensure that your application is complete and eligible for consideration, follow these steps:
- Submit all necessary application documents before the deadline of February 18, 2023
- Check your email regularly for updates from the Office of International Students Admission at HIT
- Provide translated and notarized copies of any documents not in English or Chinese
- Submit a form for the Chinese Government Scholarship with University Code 10213
- Provide a copy of your passport, highest diploma, academic transcripts, language qualifications, study plan, and two letters of recommendation
- Submit a Foreigner Physical Examination Form and non-criminal record report
- Pay the application fee of $60 or ¥400 and provide a bank receipt
- Ensure that all documents are clear, accurate, and up-to-date
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships and Fellowships
- Deadline: February 18, 2023
- Country: China
- Eligibility: All nationalities
- Organized by: Harbin Institute of Technology
In conclusion, the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 at Harbin Institute of Technology offers a unique opportunity for international students to study at a world-class institution. With a focus on science, engineering, and research, as well as a wide range of programs, HIT provides students with the education and training they need to succeed in their careers. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity and be sure to submit your application before the deadline on February 18, 2023.